Eating well is key to maintaining your health and fitness, especially during busy times!
When not checking out the restaurant scene in Ottawa (our suggestions here), here are some resources for home meal prep and nutrition!
- UnlockFood.ca – Provides nutrition information and info on how to access a Registered Dietitian
- NutriSTEP – A screening questionnaire for parents to assess nutrition in toddlers and preschoolers
- Cookspiration – A website and app created by Dietitians of Canada that serves up recipe ideas to suit your mood, cooking abilities, and schedule
Budget and time-friendly recipes
- Eating Well – Easy and quick 5-ingredient recipes
- Just a Taste – Another set of fun 5-ingredient recipes including breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks
- Budget Bytes – Some great recipes in a variety of cuisines for those with more cooking abilities
- Mealime – A free (with optional pro subscription) meal planning app with a library of recipes that automatically generates your grocery list